With 8 offices from the USA to South America, 50% of the F500, and over 3,000 customers, We’Rcontrol is the industry standard in the Western Hemisphere for Logistics Management Software.
Our logistics consulting team has the experience to help you get the logistics insight you need as quickly and efficiently as possible. From GPS/ELD integration, to driver mobile app deployment, to Track and Trace implementation, our team can get you up and running in just a few weeks.
Control Track: Our Logistics Management Platform
We’RControl’s Logistics Management System, Control Track, offers shippers, 3PLs, carriers, and freight brokers real time visibility into their entire logistics supply chain to lower operating costs, improve on time deliveries, and enhance your ability to make strategic decisions based on predictive analytics.
Control Track is an integrated LMS SaaS platform connecting all your logistics systems (GPS/ELD/TMS/ERP) with modules designed to add significant insight, functionality, & control:
Planning, Scheduling, Routing
Yard, Dock, Receiving Loading/Unloading Mgt
Reverse Logistics & Returns
Mobile ePOD, Driver App with QR & barcode scanning
Track and Trace + ETA
KPIs and Reporting
Improve visibility, management, safety, and dependability of your supply chain with real time, accurate shipment information
- Real Time & Ai based ETA’s = More on time deliveries.
- Customer interaction and satisfaction
- Improved driver communication & visibility.
- No more check calls.
- Less dispatchers needed.
- Improved dock control & utilization.
- Reduced yard entry wait times.
- Eliminate paper with Electronic POD.
- Better routing with current traffic, historical traffic, weather, construction zones.
- Fewer stops, more direct routes, less idling, lower fuel costs.
- Avoid late fees and increase fleet utilization.
Driver & Vehicle Safety
- Keep drivers and assets out of unsafe areas.
- Improve driver behavior.
- Locate a vehicle in case of accidents or breakdowns.
We’RControl, based in Austin, TX is the newly established US subsidiary of Recurso Confiable with 8 offices in the USA, Mexico, Central America, and South America. Recurso Confiable, established in Mexico City 22 years ago, has evolved into the industry standard in Latin America for Logistics Management Software with over 50% of the Fortune 500, over 134 GPS/ELD partners, millions of tracked trips per year, and more than 2 billion tracked GPS pings annually. More than 3,000 customers depend on our Logistics Solutions including: Walmart, Home Depot, Kellogg, Unilever, DHL, Bayer, Nestle, Transplace, Colgate, Bayer, Kimberly Clark and others.
Of the Fortune 500
Subscribe to our newsletter